Level 1 Sponsor
SIRL (Search in Real Life) is uniting the digital and physical worlds for brick and mortar retail stores. Our AI enabled IoT solution precisely locates products, and people inside stores within one foot providing better customer experience, targeted personalized shopper communication (promotions), and increased employee efficiency while generating data used to increase sales conversion (basket size) and reduce operating costs.
SIRL’s low cost, easy to deploy solution rapidly delivers ROI from business uses including:
- User-friendly wayfinding for shoppers and store associates
- Location-based shopper assistance
- Workforce productivity including click and collect order picking
- Omni-channel in-store and pre/post (re-targeted) shopper trip promotions
- Traffic, dwell and sales conversion analytics
- Product and store layout mapping with or without space management system support
- Space planning system integration
- Asset tracking (PoP displays, carts/baskets, shelving fixtures, etc.)
SIRL's comprehensive location solution is supported by three levels AI enabled IoT technology:
- Cloud software that supports efficient deployment and maintenance of low cost “satellite” nodes in stores as well as access to a database of time-stamped history of every captured mobile device location (step by step) providing a rich source of shopper and employee behavior statistics to support real-time operational alerts and business intelligence dashboard analytics.
- SIRL’s proprietary, small, low energy Bluetooth (BLE) "satellite" stickers can be sparsely placed almost anywhere (walls, shelves etc.). They are typically powered by batteries that provide 5+ year lifespan but can also use existing power sources depending on availability and deployment requirements.
- Mobile location services through SDK integration with retailers’ mobile apps or SIRL’s “white label” app.
SIRL is providing shopper basket increasing and cost reducing services to both FMCG retailers and brands as it expands in the U.S. and globally.