Level 1 Sponsor
45 years of core radio frequency technology and product manufacturing capability.
Since the inception of Samsung Electro-Mechanics in 1973, we have been expanding our business. From existing business such as TV Tuner, Wireless communication modules (BT, GPS, WLAN, IoT), TV/Mobile power modules, and IoT products, SoluM’s Core IC design capability made it possible to start our ESL business in 2007 with our own manufacturing facilities.
Rapid growth and global deployment (more than 8 years now)
SoluM started supplying ESL to Global Top retailers such as Loblaw, Macy’s, REWE, TESCO and METRO. Over the past seven years, we have grown at a rapid pace and have now installed over 60 million ESLs throughout 30+ countries, totaling 5,000+ stores worldwide. We have gained a reputation as one of the best ESL vendors in all markets (grocery, department stores, electronics, factory, warehouse and apparel store) through stable server and management software solutions, diverse and differentiated product lineup, and prompt and active customer service.
First Developer of most of the new ESL Technology and Products
SoluM successfully introduced the ESL market’s first E-paper display in 2011, graphic ESL tag in 2012, and 3-color ESL tag in 2015. We were the first to launch a Central Server solution, aiding retailers to reduce infrastructure costs.
Since SoluM entered into the ESL market in 2007, SoluM continues to lead ESL technology and product trends.
Core competence – Integrated Solution Provider including R&D, Design & Planning to Manufacturing of ESL tags
- R&D - Agile Product Development, Advanced RF Technology, Fastest Update Speed
SoluM utilizes in-housedesigned / developed Zigbee IC for ESL. With 45 years of accumulatedRF experience,we developed a proprietary communication protocol to build the most efficient and stable ESL system.
- Manufacturing – Flexible SCM, Enhanced Quality, Price Competitiveness
SoluM is the only ESL supplier with our own manufacturing facilities. In-house manufacturing enables SoluM to shorten development time, maintain high standard quality control, optimize the supply chain system, and most of all maximize cost competitiveness.
- Products – Advance Software and Hardware Features
- Scalability: Optimized solutions for big to small sizes all covered through its built-in scalable feature
- Load Balancing: All the computing resources are fully utilized for efficient distribution of workloads
- Parallel Processing: Massively parallel processing architecture allows distributed servers to perform in parallel
- Central Control: Intuitive dashboard gives full control over your system
- Resources - Dedicated Customer oriented, SAMSUNG Mentality, Agile support
SoluM’s dedicated and experienced professionals strive to continue for innovations and development for customer satisfaction based on over 20+ years of electronics / IT industry.
- Design - Winner of multiple renown design awards, Customized design, Broadest product lineup
SoluM won all the renown design awards – Red Dot® 2017 & IDEA® 2017 and IF® 2018 Design Award first in the industry. Our Design Team is constantly providing outstanding and creative designs to meet ever increasing customer’s demands.